To our valued customers,
With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), I wanted to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is Manitou Mainline’s top priority and we are following the lead of Canadian Public Health authorities at this important time. We are committed to providing comfortable and safe environments to you our valuable customers.
First and foremost, I want to assure our guests that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our Dealership is safe and that we have existing plans and training protocols in place to ensure they stay that way. We continue to monitor for developments very closely.
We have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas. Coronaviruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning and the cleaning products we use are industrial-grade and food-service approved.
- Increasing communications and reminders with our guests, partners, and employees on important health and safety measures
- Service staff are using rubber gloves when going in and out of vehicles.
- Customer vehicles as well as loaner cars are being disinfected as they come in and out of our facility.
To protect the health and well-being of our customers and staff:
- If you are not feeling well, or have symptoms of the illness (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)
- If you have been in contact with someone who is sick
- If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days
We ask that you contact us by phone instead of visiting our store.
Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health website.
Do you have a Service appointment or a Sales appointment that you would like to reschedule? Please call our Service Advisors or our Sales Consultants at 306-946-4646 if you wish to reschedule an appointment for another day.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by calling 306-946-4646 or using the form below, our staff are here for you to answer any questions you may have.